Hey Beautiful Souls!
The image above is my 2013 Vision Board! This last year I have done a lot more visioning then in the years past, and this year I plan on increasing it even more! However I still love the ritual of starting out the year with a vision board to guide and inspire me throughout the year.
So while some images my speak for themselves, I will share with you what some of these things mean!
- My word this year is Expand, so Expand your horizons has layers of meanings for me, including traveling and planning for trips. Several open arm images depict this word/feeling as well
- I would like to be working from home “full-time”
- I want to really deepen my Yoga practice to another level, that was a dream/goal of mine in 2012 and I did from where I was however wanting to take it even further this. (I will let you in on something I really want to enroll in Yoga Teacher Training this year, if finances allow, it’s a dream I have had for years. Ready to really commit to it differently than before!)
- Lots of Creativity, Connection, Self Expression
- Nourishing my body (mind and soul too) with what it really craves
This years heart resolutions are:
Spaciousness ( a theme -Creating Space that has been coming up for me a lot the last 6 months or more. )
Curious what Heart Resolutions are? Check out the PDF here
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered