Hey Wonderful Souls!
It’s Friday Five Faves time! This time I share my Five Fave Sites. With so much good stuff out there in the WWW it’s sometimes hard. But these are the sites I find myself going to again and again. Several of them are likely not news to you and that’s ok, maybe it will be a reminder of a site you love but rarely go to or just a reminder to think about and soak in some of your faves!
- Pinterest (My pinterest goodies!) It’s more than just pretty stuff (though there is a ton of that and nothing wrong with it even if that was all there was to it!) This is a great way to have visuals of your visions, goals, things you want to explore and keeping track of great stuff on the web.
- YouTube (My YouTube stuff!) There is so much stuff to get lost in here, however there is also a lot to learn in this site. You can type in just about anything and find a video on it!
- Goodreads. This is a site where you can track your books that you want to read, that you have read, there are groups and there are reading challenges (that you set for yourself) it’s a great way to track, i love it!
- Amazon. Look I know this one is not new to you but really it’s such a good site for finding all sorts of stuff, researching books ( I do not have much in the way of bookstores locally anymore 😦 ) finding all sorts of good stuff from jewelry to vitamins!
- Pic Monkey A great site to add some fun editing and also text to your photos fairly easily and free!
What are some of your fave sites?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered