Hey Inspiring Souls!
It’s that time again Friday 5 Faves! Living an inspired life is allowing yourself to be surrounded by people, things and practices that inspire you that you love and enjoy!
These list every Friday will range from products, posts, songs to whatever else is inspiring me!
5 Fave Products:
- I have a thing for this size and paper (5×8 ish and graph paper) for notes, images etc) This one is great, it comes in a pack of 3!
- This salve is amazing it can be used for itchy skin to diaper rash and many other things.. It’s herbal and made with care!
- Chicobags they are reusable and fold into a little pouch attatched to them, making it easy for you to always have a few with you. There is a fairly large variety of styles now too but I have used the original
- Planner Pad, while I love the digital world I really do best when I have a physical list. This one is perfect because it has room to schedule specific things as well as overall areas to divide your to do’s into.
- Although I do love a set of great colorful pens I also really love a great back pen that writes smooth and consistent. This pen has been my go to pen for my planner for more than a year and a half now. They last a long time as well!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered