Though many a weekend end up being days to catch up from the week for To Do’s I also have some of my favorite ways to spend my weekend that I always spend a little bit of time engaging in at least 1 of these faves below. It’s important to have some fun and not make it all about what needs to be done still, because there will always be something!
- Creating- This can be in my visual journal, a project for an online workshop I am taking, pinterest inspired ideas, play with photos or just gathering any of my supplies I feel like and taking at least a little time each weekend (though I have a weekday practice of it as well) and create.
- connecting Weekend time is when I spend time with my family that lives close, unless something major is going on it’s just about always on the list. It’s important to spend time with the people you love. I encourage you to do the same, even if the one you want to spend time with is far away can you call, skype, write a letter?
- Visioning Though this could go under the creating, it’s not always making collages when I vision, though I love to do that. Sometimes it’s journaling, a list or simply taking some time and allowing the spaciousness to vision. This can vary from visioning on what I want for my entire life to what I want my space to be (virtual or physical) What kind of wife, Sister or Aunt I want to be.
- Following Following the tugging’s of that day or sometimes just that hour or 10 minutes. In other words not being a slave to my to do list, allowing spaciousness and spontaneity.
- Go outside I am not what you would refer to as a “Nature Girl” however I am not much of a big city girl either. I do however love to be outside on a regular basis. The beach being my favorite, however just a 10-15 minute “session” on the balcony can make me feel good.
What are your favorite things to do on the weekend?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered