Hey Inspiring Souls,
My Birthday was the 28th and each year for the last 3 or so years I have created lists for my bday of goals and things i wanted to explore or accomplish in that year. In the past I have done things like 37 while 37. This last year I did not really do nearly as much of my list as I had hoped. So this year I am doing something different. I am doing 3+8 (because I am 38) bigger goals. And I made a list of 38 inspirations, ideas of things I want to do, create or things to explore.. As I do every year I thought I would share!
Do you create any kind of bday list?
1) Create some kind of Family Documentation Project- (not sure what it all looks like I know it includes, words, videos/recording, pics)
2) Work with a business Coach
3) Write and publish another eBook or Inspirational photo book
4) Start planning –for real 2 big trips in 2015 time-frame (Trip to Germany with my Mom and my 20th wedding anniversary with hubby!)
6) Do 3-8 things every month that stretch my comfort zone! Small to big things- to help ensure more success in this create a list at the start of each month of ideas
7) Buy a new Mac! (Mine died a while back and I have not replaced it yet, I do have a windows laptop that suites me just fine but does not have all the ease and yumminess of a mac! This will be excellent for several of the bigger project ideas I have)
8) Have a real financial plan in place- for debt, savings and retirement –This will entail meeting with a professional, reading books and implementing the ideas, rewriting my money story etc.)
10) Decide (while the nature of most of these decisions is personal, I will share as I get further along in the journey if it makes sense to do so) There are some smaller and some HUGE decisions that I keep putting off, time for that to stop and remembering that sometimes not deciding is deciding!
11) Website redo! I have wanted to do this for a while, this year feels like the right time to do so, starting to dream about what it will be like already! What would you like to see here?
1) Get super love tee
2) Get a tattoo on my wrist (small, tasteful and meaningful for me!)
3) Try 1 new thing a month (Food, blog, Magazine, Outfit, Place to eat, idea etc..)
4) Take another Kimberly Wilsons eCourse
5) Get sub to Psychologies magazine (UK)
6) Go to a local yoga class (series would be even better!)
7) Buy a Mala from malacollective.com
8) Get 2 more pieces from TranquiliT
9) Go to land of the medicine Buddha
10) Read the Artists Way
11) Do a video or a few for my blog
12) Go to a local class
13) Make sushi
14) Do a collaboration journal or painting
15) Skype with my friend in Scotland
16) Create a personal photobook
17) Go on a retreat
18) Create a DIY every month for the blog
19) Study more about Yoga (read a book, take a workshop or 3! , Practice more often and specific poses steadily)
20) Do a Flipigram at the end of each month with that months photos
21) Explore Miksang photography
22) Try Arm Knitting or Knitting Loom
23) Create a digital or print magazine (for inspiration and fun!)
24) Finish Art Doodle Love
25) Try Freezer cooking or prep day
26) Plan the holiday’s ahead a bit more (as I have family travel ideas!)
27) Try 5 new recipes
28) Get Juicer
29) Take an art or writing class
30) Try google hangout
31) Host a huge giveaway of some kind!
32) Beach glass hunting
33) Take this course
34) Reunite with retreat ladies
35) Explore the connection between= Spirituality/Creativity/Yoga!
36) Do the prompts in Live Out Loud (even better, with someone or a group!)
37) Develop old film!
38) Do grid wall with Instagram pics
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered