Hey Wonderful Souls!
5 Lists to make!
I love lists, I might have mentioned that before! There are a zillion different kinds of lists you can create. Here are 5 ideas for inspiring lists you can make!
And for those of you who want to do more journaling, list making is a great way to do so without feeling like you have to come up with some really deep, lengthy entry!
1) Braindump List, this is a list with everything that is on your mind in no order and don’t worry if it wouldn’t make sense to anyone other than you!
2) Make a list of nonnegotiable self-care practices. (Hint* They can be so simple like a deep mindful breath, light a candle etc.)
3) Make a Gratitude list. From tiny to big, it all is perfectly perfect to be grateful about!
4) Make a Soul Notes list, what is tugging at you? What are you craving? Feeling pulled to?
5) Make a list of your goals, by month, season, year whatever. Having a list to check into is powerful, it’s all too easy to think our dreams and goals and then get distracted by life and not mindfully engage in any actions that will bring us closer to those goals!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered