Hello Lovely Souls!
This is one of those prompts I have been visiting weekly these days!
I have some of those and I think that it’s a great thing for every journal keeper to have is a few prompts that you can reach for again and again when you are feeling stuck, unmotivated, disconnected etc.
What am I noticing?
The beauty about this one is that it will shift most every time, though some things may remain the same (and that can also be helpful, telling or annoying!) You can also respond in words (few or many), lists, images or colors!
I actually like to do this one as a Facebook status as well. It’s SO interesting to see the varied responses to it!
Some things I have noticed lately..
- That I am craving routines in some areas of my life and needing things to be “mixed up” in other areas
- Feathers, lots of them these days and way more tiny ones that I have noticed before.
- More of the messages from my body about what foods it wants and what ones are not really “jiving” with it!
- More layers of what I am resisting
- How much creativity feeds my soul!
What about you, what are you noticing?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered