Hey Inspiring Souls..
I really love many things about Fall.. So I continue with the ideas and resources to create an Inspiring Fall Season!
1) Gala’s list of 30 things.. some really good and fun ideas here!
2) Put up strung lights somewhere that makes you happy (mine happen to be above my desk, I am thinking the room will be next!)
3) Create an inspiration board and or Pinterest board for fall/winter themes, ideas, project, recipes, inspo for next year! (Here is my Fall pinterest board!)
4) Create a reading list of a few things you really have been wanting to sink into, carve out space (physical , mental and time) to nourish yourself in this way.
5) Look up the local events and sights in your area.. think like a tourist!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered