5 Things always on my “to do” list.
Hey Inspiring Souls!
Each Sunday by the evening I sit down and plan out my week. This is a practice I have been doing for years and I find it really helps me stay more intentional in how I spend/invest my time each day. Depending on my week there are varied tasks, appointments, to do’s , wanna do’s etc. However there are some that are always on the list (oh how I love lists!)
Here are my 5 that are always on my list (and usually get checked off…usually!)
- Yoga 2 times (I don’t make myself commit to a certain amount of time just that I will do Yoga 2 in a week. Usually this ends up on the weekends. Sometimes I do 20 minutes or more. Most of the time I do 10-15 (but a few poses or 5 minutes totally counts to me too!)
- Visual Journal, this goes under my category of Soul because that is what part of me it nourishes to engage in it!
- Connect, sometimes this has very specific actions or people other times it’s more general. This can mean family, groups etc.
- 3 Blog posts+ I have my regular columns/categories to share with you each week, but that leaves it open to share other posts and thoughts that I get inspired by!
- 5 minute blitzes This usually has to do with de-cluttering, but 5 minute blitzes are a great tool for so many areas of your life. Simply commit to 5 minutes of super focused… (insert your task here.) De-clutter, clean, Move your body, organize, brain-dump and so on!
Those are 5 that are always on my list, what tasks, practices and to do’s are on your list (in your planner)
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered