Hey Inspiring Souls!
In today’s Friday 5 I wanted to share 5 ideas with you that you can use to help support you in Creating an Inspiring Holiday. These and more will be the subject (and more in depth) in my upcoming free eCourse “Create an Inspiring Holiday” it starts November 15th I would love for you to join me!
Here are 5 ideas to help you Create an Inspiring Holiday:
- Ask yourself what feels like the holidays to you, what’s important
- Create space and practices (even tiny ones) that inspire you and help you feel peaceful.
- Ponder your expectations of the holidays and the people with whom you connect with. These are often the root of our angst around this time of year.
- Continue with, Create or Rekindle Traditions that help you feel connected to the holidays, this time of year and to those you care for and about.
- Keep it meaningful and simple: Gift giving (in the course we explore this concept and some fun and easy projects!), the days surrounding the holidays keep it simple with meals, practices etc.
I hope you join me (and the lovely group that is forming!) in Creating an Inspiring Holiday course. If not I hope that there is an idea (or 5 🙂 ) here that has inspired you to go into your holidays differently!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered