Hey Inspiring Souls!
There are many ways to connect and even express our Gratitude in our lives. I know there are times where it feels like an excavation to find something but I really am of the belief that there is always something even if that something is really tiny. Open yourself up to see what is around and within you to be grateful for!
1) Capture it through your lens (of any kind camera phones included!)
2) Note it the good ‘ol’ Gratitude list is a great way to tap into your Gratitude, sometimes it might feel like an abundance of things on other days it might feel more like an excavation. Look for it in the eyes of others, in the comforts of our lives, of things we take for granted
3) This holiday season (and always) look the person eyes (whomever you are thanking from the store clerk to your children or spouse) we so often mumble it as we are moving onto the next thing.
4) Put your hand on your heart, close your eyes, take a deep breath and express gratitude to your body (or whatever you feel called to express it for)
5) Express your Gratitude to others, what do you appreciate about them. Tell them! (In person, an email, text or a handwritten note are all great ways to do this!)
I would like to say Thank You for taking the time to read my blog posts. I know that there is a lot of stuff out there on the ol WWW and I am truly grateful for the support you give me.
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered