Hey Inspiring Souls.. We hear so much about being in the moment.. That is often easier said than done. I have a few ways I practice this (practice wayyyyy far from perfection) A prompt I love to help me check into the moment is.. “Right Now” this can be responded to in many ways.
- Write what you are hearing, smelling, feeling, seeing right now
- Respond with Right now I need…
- Snap a photograph (and I love to jot what is happening related to or surrounding that photo)
- Be open to what intuitively comes up after you say.. Right Now.. There just might be a message in there for you!
- Stop, close your eyes, take a deep breath and just soak in even for 15 seconds what your right now is..
My response to a few of these..
2. Right Now I need.. To trust, show up and nourish myself and my dreams
4. Right now is a place of is the perfect place to start..
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered with however your right now is.