Hey Inspiring Souls!
I know winter is not just starting, but we are not past the often hectic energy of the holidays and new year. In order to really support ourselves in creating what want to create we need to nourish ourselves on a mind, body, soul level. There are some things that are all year round and others that feel more suited to specific seasons. I encourage you to respond to this prompt and better than that to put it in action (or rest if that is what’s in order!) in the weeks and months to come!
What Ways can I nourish myself this winter?
I am often “guilty” of over-thinking and over-complicating things that are not that complicated!
Let it be easy at least sometimes!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- A cup of tea every AM or PM
- Bringing out or buying a nice cozy throw
- Good book to curl up with
- Cook a Hearty or warming recipe (the slow cooker is most especially nice during this time of year!)
- Create an indoor body movement routine if your used to getting outside more but the weather is not really supporting that idea!
- Dry Brush/Exfoliate
- Make a sugar scrub and use it! (So easy, seriously look up on Pinterest or just put into google.. it’s often only like 3 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes! )
- Get some produce that is in season and savor it, cook with it.
- Allow some time for a bit of cocooning for yourself during this season, while I know we can’t really hibernate we can set up a space and time for us to rest.
- Surround yourself with color if the gray days make you feel down- wear it, paint it, decorate with it..
- Take time to curl up with your journal and really listen to what your life, body and soul are telling you.
- Cuddle more!
Those are some ideas to help get you inspired. But by all means create your own list, I would love to know what’s on it!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered