Hey Beautiful Souls.
I want to share a few ideas extracted from my online course and coaching program “Whole Life Design” these are concepts we go deeper into within the course. You can find out more about it here!
I also wanted to give a free spot in the course offering a giveaway! (Starting Jan. 24th!)
First let me explain what I mean when I say “Whole Life Design” It’s a way to look at our lives in a Holistic way. To bring more of what we are seeking to create in our lives into them now. Not when.. (we so often think if we had “that” thing happen we could then live the life we want at all or more fully)
- Put in place Practices that support what it is you desire to create
- Gain Clarity (in a fun and creative way) on what it is you want to – create, accomplish, feel..
- Create Space for your truth, your dreams
- Start living those things now, even if your outer circumstances are not what you want them to be.
No matter if you decide to take the course or not here are 5 ways to Design your Life starting now: You see we are often looking for a total overhaul on our lives but when we can start even in small ways to bring more of what we want into our lives it will “push” out more of what we don’t want.
- Notice: What inspires you, what are you drawn to, how do you want to feel? (write it down, gather images, snap pics)
- Look for a theme: Most times a theme of some kind will emerge in the noticing. Maybe it’s a feeling, a word or phrase, a practice even a style or color that you just feel really drawn to. It truly does not matter how “small” it might seem trust your gut!
- Start There: Start with the or a theme that you noticed or something else if that jumped out at you ( so to speak!) And ask yourself: What are 3 small ways I can invite that into my life (make room for, practice it more etc.. ) right now (today, this week etc.)
- Make room for “it”: this can be in a physical or mental way. For example if what I am seeing is that I need a creative space then what can I release to make room for that? Maybe it’s as simple as a box, basket, drawer or corner that you dedicate to your supplies to have them “on the ready” to connect to your creativity. If it’s a mental release can you write a goodbye letter of some sort to that thing (thought, experience etc) let “it” know it is no longer needed.
- Ask: Our lives and bodies have so many messages if we are willing to listen. Ask yourself on a daily basis (or more often if needed!) questions that will help you be in a place of response not reaction. Things like: What do I need right now? What do I want more of? What do I want less of? How can I Nourish my (body, self, relationship,dreams)
To find out more about the course go here!
To enter the giveaway leave me a comment with something you appreciate about yourself and something you want more of 🙂 Giveaway ends Tuesday 1/20/2015 at midnight PST.
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered