It’s all too easy to just let the month sort of move on, while unconsciously carrying what didn’t work, feel good or happen and so often with many of us forgetting the stuff that did work, where we rocked it, what was a blessing etc. Even just choosing 1 or 2 of these questions can support you in mindfully moving to the next month while not blocking out the one before it 🙂
5 ways to review-reflect on the month
1) What went well (where did I rock it, what felt good, what did I create)
2) What was left undone? (what did I feel drained by, frustrated or overwhelmed by)
3) How did the month feel overall?
4) Shift it. Is there something that needs to be released, shifted to the next month or a way that you need to show up for yourself in the next month to support yourself, your dreams?. Don’t carry your shoulds and frustrations into the next month, take time to mindfully note what needs to shift.
5) Look over your photos, it’s a great way to reflect on the month coming to a close. (bonus, print out a favorite or two and put it in your planner or journal)
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered