5 Ways to connect yourself with inspiration
Hey Beautiful Souls!
For me Inspiration is a Core Value (as you might have gathered by the name of this blog and my brand!) I am of the belief we are constantly surrounded by it if we are open to noticing it and paying attention.
- Create a playlist (of music, videos and even podcasts etc. that really inspire you)
- Create or download a pic for your phone that inspires you and make it the wallpaper (or have it as a desktop wallpaper)
- Gather/Collect it (magazines, Pinterest, “junk” mail) Create an inspiration board, journal or Pinterest boards (or all the above!)
- Capture it through your lens, any lens. Notice a sign, leaves, flowers, colors that grab your attention. Capture them.
- Note it. What words, ideas, things to learn, people, places, sounds, smells, recipes, books, quotes (anything goes!) inspires you. Make notes of it. Create them on post it’s, in a journal, notes app on your phone.
What ways do you connect to your inspiration?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered