Hey Inspiring Souls!
Life can be full and it’s easy to put aside the things that nourish, ground and support us. I am an advocate of having some “go to” practices and “tools”
These don’t have to be complicated.. mine aren’t and in fact it’s better when they are not, otherwise it becomes another layer of obligation!
Here are 5 of my easy go to practices to check back in and engage with life!
- Brain-dumps and lists and or journaling. Sometimes they morph into one sometimes they don’t!
- Mini Blitzes as I like to call them often in 5-15 minute bursts it supports making progress on something without totally overwhelming me. Sometimes I only do 5 minutes other times it turns into a chunk of dedicated time for a task (finances, organizing, creating..)
- Uplifting, motivating or calming song
- Yoga, while I have visions of engaging in hour long practice several days of the week.. the reality is sometimes it’s only 5 minutes from a YouTube video other times it’s a lot longer.. This is one practice that really helps remind me to appreciate my body and all it does for me.
- Snapping a photo/ Seeking inspiration in the seemingly ordinary!
What are your go to practices to help you to check back in with life?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered