Hey Inspiring Souls.. We are surrounded by resources, inspiration and supplies to have a creative life if we are open to it.. Here are 5 Everyday items to use in visual journaling..
- Inside of envelopes, this is an easy and free way to add some pattern to your journal (you’d be surprised there are some really cool patterns sometimes on the inside of those envelopes!)
- Toilet paper roll to stamp with , get an empty roll of toilet paper, dip it in cheap paint and stamp it on your journal!
- Magazines or catalogs for the words or images
- Sharpie, to doodle or write over a magazine page!
- Everyday papers like receipts, notes etc.. They can make a good background for some texture or simply glue them in and write some notes and they become bits of documentation of your life..
Want to explore these ideas a bit more? Get Creative? (even if you don’t think you are) Dig into some introspective journaling (listen a bit deeper to your life) Then check out my course starting May 30th .. Showing up for yourself- On the page..
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered