1) Create a word or phrase of intention for the season (play, savor, spaciousness)
2) Eat seasonally, go to the farmers market and choose an in season new to you or fave fruit or veggie.
3) Get a mini journal and collect bits of your days during a season.. aim for filling it up (a more detailed prompt to come soon!)
4) Create a list of ideas, goals, experiences you might like to dig into this season
5) Make or treat yourself to something that feels like the season to you.. this could be food (warmer weather always induces a craving of ice cream/frozen yogurt for me!) , a craft, a local event, a trip. We all have cravings or traditions that certain seasons bring up for us, honor that craving if it’s feasible!
How do you like to connect to the season?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered