Hey Inspiring Souls!
Life is busy (thought I prefer the term full) , and for many of us especially around this time of year.
It’s easy to lose our connection to inspiration and just go into Auto Pilot mode. I totally get it (and have had it for longer than I would like to admit!) But when things get like this (or any time really) I go back to some of the same practices over and over (and adding in some new ones for me!)
- Take 5 minutes of stillness (this might feel like it’s going on forever lol, keep with it because it’s so good for the soul!)
- Write whatever is on your mind for 5 miutes
- Take 5 deep breaths
- Look around for 5 things that are inspiring to you
- Do a 5 minute blitz clear a tiny space, put stuff away it’s amazing what 5 minutes can do especially if you go back to it a few times a day a few days a week!
- Create for 5 minutes.. start a visual journal page, snap some pictures, spread some paint, bust out a few stitches..
- Take $5 and buy some flowers, a new candle, an inspiring card, strung lights, a great cuppa…
The list could go on.. however the aim here is to connect and create space no matter how full our lives are. Do you have any ideas to add to this list? I would love to hear them!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered