Friday 5: Make your day a little better
Hey Beautiful Souls.. We all have rough or off days and allowing ourselves to feel what we feel is really important (and something I struggle with) But sometimes we just need a mini reset of the day to help the day be a little bit better. Here are 5 ways to help you do just that.
1) Capture Gratitude (write it, snap a picture of it, draw it) one moment, thing, person, color whatever..
2) Savor something a few bites, a cuppa, some sun, a moment with someone you love.. even if just for a few minutes > savor !
3) Vent it out, make a list (brain dump, less of- more, right now I need) Just list.. what’s tugging at you.. what is your body or life really asking of you?
4) Smile at yourself in the mirror, at those you love, a stranger.
5) Find some nature.. even if it’s “Just” a plant or some flowers if you can’t fully get into nature of some kind for even a short few moments.. Stop, notice.. take a deep breath..
What helps make your day a little better?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered.