Hey Beautiful Souls..
I am of the belief that inspiration is all around and within us. Even when times are tough or chaotic it’s still there (albeit harder to notice) .
This week I thought I would share 5 way to connect to your inspiration..
- Look for it.. I know this sounds obvious, but we often expect it to come up and tap us on the shoulder.. Be open to it and look for it.
- Remember as strange as this sounds.. Inspiration isn’t always happy.. Honestly.. sometimes seeing even someone else’s health struggles or financial troubles etc. Can be an inspiration/motivation to choose differently.
- It has many “faces” it can be found in a word, phrase, book, bit of nature, object, color etc..
- Sometimes it’s sublet sometimes it’s obvious
- We are best served if we are practicing cultivating it on a regular basis.
What’s inspiring you right now?
PS: I just launched a new eCourse on Cultivating Inspiration (30 ways in 30 days) I would love it if you joined me! Check it out here
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered