Hey Beautiful Souls!
1) I listen to inspiring music, audiobooks and podcasts.
2) I take photos of seemingly everyday moments.
3) Read, inspiring blogs, magazines and books.
4) I go outside, take mini breaks (need to do this more!) and soak in a little sun or feel the breeze.
5) I take time to play and create, I mostly visual journal, other times I doodle, paint. Though I love to experiment with other ways to craft and play those are my ones that go to again and again.
How do you cultivate inspiration?
If you are looking for more ways to bring a little bit (or a lot) of inspiration into your day to day then I would love to have you come along on the journey starting June 1st “Cultivate Inspiration: 30 ways in 30 days”
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered