1) Bloglovin.com is a blog reader that I use. It’s pretty user friendly and I like that you can sort your saved posts into various folders (they call them collections)
2) Essential Oils, especially lavender. I diffuse them, use topically and aromatically. They are good for SO many things, I really encourage you to learn a little more about them and give them a try. You might be surprised.
3) Colored pens, for to do lists, planner, note taking, journaling etc.. why not fun it up a bit when you can?
4) A notebook or journal to vent, celebrate, process , make lists, glue stuff down (I usually have a few going at a time though some will get a bit more use than others depending on well.. life!)
5) Post it’s I jot down thoughts, to do’s (to stick on my planner) reminders to myself and soul.. post it’s are good for SO many things!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered