Hey Beautiful Souls!
Lately I have found myself counting down until the weekend and then wishing it would hurry on by. One of the things I realized I needed to shift my expectations and intentions. I noticed that the weekend would be done and I didn’t feel like I actually participated in it or got to anything I wanted.
So in order to shift that, here are some ideas I will be working on putting into place!
- Make a weekend wanna list (essentially a weekend wishlist/need to do list) however make sure it has some actual fun, nourishing things on it. Even if just “pockets” of them. I used to do a weekend wanna list all the time but it’s turned more into a should list..
- Start your days with asking yourself ” what is my life needing of me and from me today” what am I needing today?
- Create a theme of the weekend ( ideas: Nourish, Create Space, Play, Release, Connect)
- Pay attention, notice. It’s easy to take the one frustrating thing out of a weekend (or anytime) and not look at the moments of insight, inspiration, beauty etc. So jot notes if you can soon after, snap some pictures or simply notice..
- Have something to look forward to. Maybe it’s a meal, a movie, a creative project or a book you really want to soak in (even for just a little time) Give yourself something to look forward to.
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered