Hey Beautiful Souls!
I go back to the power of 5 again and again and again. So today I thought I would share 5 thing to do in 5 minutes. For me I know that 5 minutes are key for me in lots of areas of my life, yet I seem to need to keep reminding myself about it.
- Check into your finances. In 5 minutes you can gather receipts, get your bank balance, go over your budget, start a budget, check your bank balance.
- Meditate, be still, slow down.
- Go through a magazine and rip out words and images that “speak” to you, set them aside or spend another 5 to glue some of them in your journal!
- Move, 5 minutes of movement is better than none! YouTube has a ton of 5 minute cardio or yoga etc. videos.
- Write it down. Do a brain dump, a gratitude list, a to do list, a done list, I rocked it list, dreams list.. the list of lists could go on and on!
What are your fave 5 minute Inspired Actions?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered