Hey Inspiring Souls!
I feel like I have been in re-evaluation mode for months and months now. And I am realizing something. There are some areas of my life that reevaluating has become a “legit excuse” to just not decide, move forward or look really look at the hard stuff.
It seems I need to reevaluate my reevaluation!
We all can (and usually do at some points of our lives) go into autopilot mode. It’s one of those modes that looks really productive, and it can be, but it’s often not purposeful. And though our society often praises being productive, I believe what most of us want is to feel purposeful. I think that living purposeful is productive, not always in the ways we or society expects. However living productively does not always = purposefulness.
Some questions I will be asking myself to help in this process are:
- What do I really, really,really want?
- What’s draining me?
- What’s working? (umm, and put more of that in!)
- What’s not working?
- Look over the clues I have collected in Soul notes, vision journals, visual journals even in my pinterest boards.
- What am I avoiding, what’s undone? of that what can I totally release? What can I push up my sleeves and get “in it”
- Continue to create space in my life digitally, physically, mentally etc.
- Put a time frame on this process to check in, otherwise I will be in a forever loop of indecision, avoidance and settling.
Do you have any areas of your life you feel you are in the loop of reevaluating? Any good practices or tips to aid in this process? I would love to hear them!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered