Hello Lovely Souls,
For a lot of us we look forward to the weekend and yet it zips by and we don’t feel any more rested, in fact sometimes we feel even more depleted. Here are some doable ways to have a more inspired weekend, one that will nourish you and not drain you.
- Nourish yourself: For some the week can feel chaotic no time to really move your body with intention or have a nourishing meal. The weekend can be a perfect time to do just that.. ask your body what it needs and honor yourself by doing just that or as close to “that” as you can.
- Go local: Farmers Market, street fair or eating place.
- Explore your creativity: Choose a DIY project, doodle, create a journal page, explore a doable project to dig into, rearrange a few things in your space.
- Carve out some time to nourish your mind and soul. Grab a good book and curl up and allow yourself to just dive into the book.
- Give yourself 15 minutes to plan out your week a bit, write a list of things that need your attention in the coming week, brain dump it out. This will allow a bit of space in your mind so you can relax even if just a bit!
How will you add a little inspiration into your weekend?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered