Hey Inspiring Souls!
To say that I really love journals and notebooks (and planners and office supplies and..) would be a slight understatement I LOVE them! Maybe a little too much (is there such thing?!)
Here are 5 ways I start (or as I like to say.. unblank) a new notebook..
- Start a “Catch all” type of notebook use it for braindumps, to do’s , ideas, things you want to read, make, research..
- Gratitude journal, your way.. what’s going good, what are you rocking, what blessings and beauty have you noticed lately.. write it down!
- Vent out all your feelings or what’s going on in your head.. a “basic” journal to sort through the ups and downs of life.
- Gather inspiration, soul notes. Bits of magazine clippings with articles, ideas, products,colors, create soul notes (what I like to refer to as soul cravings- what’s tugging at you.)
- Visual journal.. Doodle, glue, spread paint.. An easy way to visual journal is to get an image that fits on the page (covers totally or not) and one word or phrase from a magazine or junk mail (or write it out if you can’t find one that speaks to you) Sometimes you will have an idea of what you want to express, sometimes you will not, just trust all of it if you can even if just a little.. One doodle, image, word, mark at a time. Think of it as an experiment!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered