Hey Beautiful Souls!
We all have moments, days, months etc. that we feel really stuck. The reasons vary for all of us and in different seasons of our lives. That stuck might even feel comfortably familiar, but not really comfortable. Here are 5 questions to ask yourself when you are feeling stuck (use just one, all 5 or anywhere in between that feels right to you.)
- Right now I feel (let this flow out, beyond saying I feel stuck.. see what unfolds. This is a powerful but simple sounding prompt)
- Right now I need. Similar to the one above, let it flow out freely.
- What in this situation, space do I have control over. (When we are stuck, overwhelmed etc. One of the best things we can do is focus on what we can control even if it seems unrelated to where we may feel stuck.
- What are one or two small actions I can engage in to get the energy flowing? (Again, it might seem unrelated, however getting yourself in action in one area can oftentimes carry over to another area of your life.
- Where might I be operating from a space of shoulds, others expectations, and obligation? Those can often be one of the biggest causes to feeling stuck even if we are unaware of those “voices” being at play where we are stuck.
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered