I have a challenge for you all this week (and for myself) It’s so easy to let our day take us over, to somehow forget how certain practices really nourish us and to replace those bits with busywork. So this week let’s commit to:
Spend 5 minutes (or more) doing something that nourishes your Soul.
It’s going to look different for each of us, maybe even different each day or week.. here are some ideas to get you started.
- Read a page from an inspiring book
- Listen to a song that you love, close your eyes and soak it in or dance it out!
- Grab a magazine page, word or image that you feel drawn to from magazine and glue it down. (no overthinking!)
- Make a list of Gratitude
- Sit outside for a bit and take some deep breaths (this is one that really nourishes me but I tend to put off lately for some reason.)
- Meditate, Pray, Affirmations
- Spread some paint down
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered