Hey, Beautiful Souls!
This week I encourage you to add in a little bit of beauty in your surroundings, routines etc. It’s easy to allow the rush of this time of year or our everyday activities to become either chaotic or a little too routine (more like a chore) so intentionally add in a little bit of beauty…
- Put your beverage in a pretty cup
- Get a plant or some flowers (or both!)
- Seek out beauty (go on a little beauty inspiration hunt in your home or neighborhood)
- Add in some or one crystal(s) in your space
- Put up a stack of favorite books in a space you will see them often.
- Get a really lovely pen and notebook to make lists, notes, doodles in and leave them out.
- Put on something that you really feel good in, that feels like you.
- Find a printable online or go get a greeting/postcard that inspires you and put it up in a place you will see it.
- Smile at yourself, at those around you. (be kind to you and others!)
- Light a candle
How might you add in a little bit of beauty in your day?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative, and Empowered