Hey Beautiful Souls!
We are at that time of year where many of us like to start reflecting on the year coming to a close within the weeks ahead.
These are ideas and prompts I will be digging into starting this week > 5 Ways and Questions to use for reflection. Ok it’s really more than 5 technically!
- Write a letter to the year. Dear 2016….I have done this in years past and really loved it as a way to sort of wrap up my year.
- Gather pictures captured throughout your year and make a video, collage or photo book out of them.
- The word i chose for 2016 was, the word/feeling that really showed up was (or ways that word showed up if you feel like you were present to your word)
- This year I…. Grew, rocked, released, avoided, struggled with, loved, lost, learned.
- What might I be hanging onto from this year that I am ready to let go of before 2017, My 5 biggest takeaways from this year are…
Do you have any favorite prompts or ways to reflect on your year?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative,and Empowered