Hey Lovely Souls,
It’s that time of year where many of us are reflecting on the year coming to an end and dreaming, planning for what we want our next year to look and feel like.
There are many ways to do this, maybe you have your own ritual that you do around this time of year or start of the new year ( I would love to hear it!)
Here are 5 ways to Vision your 2017
- For a lot of people, they choose a word of the year (or the word chooses them) I have done this. My favorite way to choose my words (instead of just one word, though you could do that too!) Is something I created years ago, called Heart Resolutions. I have a PDF with the process, how to keep the words in front of you and more for free.
- Create a Vision board, like actual cut and paste to a poster board, file folder any larger (or whatever size feels right to you) gather images, words etc that represent what you want to do, create, explore this year and glue it down (then put up the vision board!)
- Create a Pinterest Board of inspirations, ideas and things you want to make, explore and experience. Let this be an inspiration list (visual one!) maybe choose a small number of Soul Goals to focus on but let this board be your inspiration for your year, not your measuring stick of worth (on what you do and don’t accomplish from it- see Heart Resolutions!)
- Each month I like to make a list of what I want to Accomplish, Explore, Savor, Create, and Feel. These are perfect questions to start the wheels a turning for your year as well.
- Create a More of less of list, then focus on the More list. Post it somewhere as a reminder to you throughout your year!
Here is to a beautiful 2017 and beyond! may you be Inspired, Creative, and Empowered,
May you be Inspired, Creative, and Empowered,