Hey Lovely Souls!
I just love a good stuffed stocking, but sometimes I see lists for ideas and all I can think is well that’s more than my actual gift budget so… That’s why I put together a list of 25 ideas for stocking stuffers for $5 and under.
25 Stocking Stuffers $5 and under!
1) Color pencils
2) A coloring book (kids or adults, most dollar stores and big box stores in the dollar section have a selection these days)
3) Lip balm
4) Socks (fun or slipper socks)
5) A candle
6) A fun mug
8) A set of watercolors or some paints
9) A journal/notebook
10) glue sticks
11) Washi tape
12) $5 Gift card for a coffee shop, craft store, iTunes
13) Little pouch or makeup bag.
17) Bubbles (for adults and kids!)
18) Body wash
19) A fun pen
20) A little inspirational saying stone or crystal
21) Some candy
22) Post it’s (Here is a post I did on things to do with post it’s. You could write down a few ideas and add that in there!)
23) Tea bags or some cocoa
24) A little pack of images and words that they could use on a vision board, in a little journal or index cards!
25) A dollar store (or another inexpensive frame) and a picture they would love.
What are some of your faves to give or get?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative, and Empowered