Hey, Lovely Souls!
This week’s self and soul care practice is to connect with nature.
This will likely look different for each of us. However, here are some ideas for ways you might connect with nature today, this weekend etc…
- Open the windows, let some breeze and fresh air in.
- Get a plant or some flowers and bring nature inside.
- Go outside for even 10 minutes and notice (maybe you feel like capturing through your lens) the flowers, trees, sky, clouds.
- Go to the beach (if you happen to have one near!)
- Go for a walk around your neighborhood
- Sit outside for 5 minutes and just close your eyes and feel the breeze.
Those are some ways to start connecting with nature, what are your favorite ways?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered