Hi Amazing one!
When was the last time that you played? No seriously, when was it? Chances are it’s been a while!
Playing is an amazing stress reliever! Just do yourself a favor, go in with no real expectations, no results needed. Just simply play!
Play will look different for each of us in some ways I am sure, however here are some ideas.
- Blow bubbles… (yup, with that little wand and that messy liquid just. Play “bonus” points if you chase after or try to catch some of them!
- Get $5 and some kids art supplies and make a mess, explore watercolor, fingerpaint, doodle, get crayons and some paper and do rubbings of random things you find!
- Play with your food… feel like swirling up your ice cream, crushing up your cookies in your milk, having a mini food fight… go for it!
- Get some sidewalk chalk and make a hopscotch pattern or play a giant game of tic tac toe!
- Warm enough outside, engage in a water balloon “fight” still rainy and “funky” outside.. jump in a puddle of water or mud!
- Go to a thrift store and gather several crazy, out of your style items and play dress up!
- Read a fun book out loud in various voices.
- Chase your shadow, make shadow puppets, take a picture of the funniest or biggest shadow you can capture!
- Get on a swing, kick your feet in the sand!
Here is to living Inspired, Playful, Empowered and Creative!