Hey Beautiful Souls!
Every so often (or often :D) we feel like we need a little or big reset, refocus. I am feeling like that a lot lately in many ways. However trying to do huge shifts in the midst of several unknowns just can stress us out more. You may know that I am a fan of small inspired actions, moves, shifts.
So here are some really doable ways to give your mind and life a mini reset:
- Make the bed, it sounds unrelated and too simple. But it starts the day (or afternoon if that’s when you remember!) with one of having something done and it just simply looks calmer.
- Write out a brain-dump, pour out what you need to do, what you are feeling doesn’t matter just give your mind some space and perspective by getting it out on paper (or digital if that’s truly more your thing)
- Decide what really needs to be the focus for your day or week. Allow yourself to zoom in on what needs tending to .
- Take a deep soulful, belly breath. Then say to yourself… I’ve got this! Then start where you are.
- Hydrate, get a healthy snack or meal. Start nourishing yourself in a way you know supports the energy you desire and need for what’s next (even if you don’t know what that is exactly!)
- Create something, anything! (I love a journal, glue-stick and some images/words) Creating can be the best kind of reset for just about anyone… if you allow yourself to be open to it.
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered