Hey Beautiful Soul!
Often the way we start our days sets the tone for the rest of the day. I am of the belief though that you can get a little reset or begin again anytime of the day. But it sure is awesome when we can with intention set the tone for that day!
Here are 5 ways to start your day with Empowerment and Intention:
- Move your body, maybe you only have 5 minutes to do a walk, some stretches, yoga or dance… 5 minutes is better than no minutes and you have started the day empowered and showing up for yourself.
- Dive into your spiritual practice, whatever it is for you. Creating, writing, praying, meditating, reading etc…
- Set your intentions for the day, how do you want to show up?
- Check in with yourself before you check in with your to dos. How are you feeling, what’s tugging at you?
- Eat/drink something that really nourishes you.
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered