Hey Inspiring Soul,
Welcome to August… Good lordy, how did that happen?
For the last few months, I have gotten away from entering into the month with intention. From hospital visits to the loss of my father, things have just been on react mode really. All of these things remind me yet again that I desire to live a life of intention. So I am starting where I am.
These prompts are good for anytime really especially the begging of a new month.
- How do I want to feel this month? (what do you most need?)
- What do I want to savor this month?
- What do I want to explore?
- What do I want to accomplish?
My responses to the above questions (and then some inspiration for August)
- I want to feel present this month, I most need to take moments to really listen to myself, my life, my body and those I love.
- Moments connecting with those I care about and Nature.
- So many things, but I will choose details of the every day through the lens in black and white.
- I want to get a few personal/household things done that I have been putting off and get that follow up cholesterol test done!
- Back to school supplies (even if, especially if!) you don’t go to formal classes. Grab $5-10 and find some fun supplies they are plentiful in this month. A fave of mine is actually graph composition notebooks (.50) post it’s and fun pens.
- Choose a book to dive into this month…. follow your gut not your should on what one you choose!
- Get to the farmers market, buy a veggie or fruit that looks too good to pass up! Grab a bouquet of flowers.
- Make a playlist to support those things you set intentions for (see the first part of this post!)
- Add one tiny thing to your daily routine that feels nourishing ( a cuppa tea, make your bed, put on lotion etc…)
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered