Hey Lovely Soul,
Connecting is something that really matters to me. However, as with many of us, it’s easy to get caught up in the gotta do and should do and lose sight of what we need or what matters right now.
Here are 5 ways to connect (this weekend or anytime)
- Connect with Beauty. Buy some flowers, go outside and seek out something beautiful(tip, start looking at details instead of the overwhelm of everything in your view!)
- Connect with yourself. Allow yourself to just be still for even 5 minutes ( I know this can feel like hours if you’re not used to it. I love to find stillness in child’s pose) Journal, put your hand on your heart and one on y our bell and ask yourself what you need, sit and listen to a song with your eyes closed and feel it.
- Connect with others. Spend time with loved ones or friends, look people in the eyes (this includes people who are ringing you up at a store or the like) Reach out in person or via text, phone or some other way!
- Connect with your creativity. Take a photo (or 20!), Get a journal, magazines and a glue stick and glue down some images and words that you love, feel drawn to, doodle, color, knit.
- Connect with your body. How are your shoulders feeling, are they up to your ears? What is your body craving, take deep belly breaths, what food or beverage would really nourish you today?
Here is to living Creative, (Connected!) Inspired and Empowered