- Get outside, or open the windows (and I am not just saying that because our crazy, yet lovely weather is mid 70’s right now.Even if it’s chilly… get some air!
- Make something: Plans, a meal, a journal spread, jewelry, connections, a doodle.
- Put on a song you love, blast it and boogie to it. Sit down and close your eyes and soak it in (“bonus’ points for journaling about a memory or feelings that song brings up.
- Gussy up (pretty up!) a tiny space in your living environment. Add a plant, move things around your house, clear off some clutter, dust. (pick one or do as many as feel like a yes!)
- Read, carve out a little time to sit and read a chapter or few paragraphs of a book, catch up on some yummy and inspiring blogs, savor an article or 5 in a favorite magazine.
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered