Hey Beautiful Souls,
The way we start our mornings is something that can help set the tone for the rest of the day. Here are some AM habits that you might put into your mornings. I would encourage you to add in one at a time so you don’t try to add a bunch of things at once, that is often a recipe for overwhelm.
- Read something inspiring. This can be an oracle card you pull, daily devotion, an inspiring saying on your phone, a paragraph of a page of a book etc.
- Hydrate, we wake up dehydrated and it’s a great way to start your hydration intake for the day.
- Move your body, for me if I don’t start my day with moving my body it’s a lot less likely to happen as I go through my day. Maybe it’s a 5 -minute walk, yoga or dance, just move it!
- Journal, make a brain-dump, allow a stream of unedited thoughts to flow out for 5-10 minutes, write down what you are grateful for or prayers.
- Check in with your planner what is on your list for today, does it feel right, what might need to be shifted, released or added?
- Put on something that makes you feel good. It doesn’t matter if you are home most of the time or out often. Putting on something that feels good to you is for yourself!
How do you like to start your mornings?