Hey Lovely Souls!
We can explore and accomplish (or start) more in 10 minutes than we usually realize.
So often we think that we need to have big blocks of time to get healthier, read more, explore our creativity, declutter. etc…
While big blocks of time are awesome, they are not always easy to come by (or shall I say to carve out the time for) However, most any of us can carve out 10 minutes (and likely many times throughout the day).
Here are some things you can do in 10 minutes to support yourself in living holistically.
- Meditate for 10 minutes (or 5 in am, 5 in afternoon/evening)
- Spread paint in your journal or on a canvas (or glue images, add some stitches etc.)
- Journal, braindump, make lists.
- Be still, no looking at the phone. Just allow yourself to be for just 10 minutes.
- Move your body, walk around your house, neighborhood, do yoga, dance. Move your body! (if you are currently getting no movement and you can squeeze in 10 several times a week, isn’t that better than nothing?!)
- Plan meals for your week, make a menu
- Set up your supplements for the week.
- Read something inspiring (book, blog, magazine)
- Do a blitz (this can be done in as little as 5) Maybe it’s doing a quick pick up in your living room, desktop (digital or physical!) unloading the dishwasher, wipe down of the bathroom or kitchen, shifting things around your space, putting stuff away. Set a timer and go for it. Don’t overthink it, just start on the space that’s bugging you the most or that you would be able to see the most progress in for that amount of time.
- Call and make the appt, check your balance etc. set up reminders on your phone or in/on your planner.
Here is to living with Inspiration and Intention