5 way to use a clipboard to organize or inspire you!
Hey Inspiring Souls,
You likely have a tool in your home right now (or easily purchased from dollar store0 that will help you organize your life and can be a tool for inspiration..
A humble ol clipboard…
Here are 5 ways to use it:
- Display magazine images or photos in an easy to change out way.
- Display list of goals and values in a place where you can see it often.
- Hold action papers, papers that need following up, post them somewhere you will see on the daily.
- Checklists ( a tip for checklists that are ongoing, use a sheet protector and a dry erase marker to cross out, check off)
- By the door for papers and coupons you want to take with you.
Here is to living with Intention