Hey Lovely Souls,
Sometimes we just need to be reminded
- You Matter, you are here for a purpose. Trust that even if your life doesn’t look like you think it “should” that you are here for a reason and have so much within you.
- Taking care of yourself isn’t selfish, it’s the opposite. It helps you have a stronger foundation than consonantly giving up yours time, money, energy and self to support (or seemingly support) others. Hydrate, create, rest, move your body, check in with yourself, pray, meditate, nourish your body.
- You have what you need within and around you right now to start to lean further into your truth.
- Go at your own pace, growth often takes time. The world of social media often fools us into thinking others have it all figured out. Guess what, most of them don’t. They are sharing curated versions of their story. There is more to it!
- Slow down and savor the season, those around you, the sights, sounds and flavors of this season (actual season or season of your life… )
Here is to living with intention