Hey Lovely Soul!
I thought I would share a list of some things that I think would make great gifts this season.
- Journals. There are a ton of options that fall under this.. Prompted journals are great (I created one you can get it here) Gratitude journal, there are a bunch of inexpensive ones to choose from, I am using this one and loving it There are also all types of journals, lined, composition notebooks, grid, graph etc…
- I heard a great idea on a video recently, get someone a wall calendar and write in things to look forward to with you throughout the year (date, coffee out, watch a fave movie etc.. ) I think this is a great idea!
- A magazine subscription, I love getting these.It’s like the gift that keeps on giving!
- A book that you know they would like or that fits with things you have heard them say they wanted to learn, explore etc… The ideas are endless here.. Guitar, Painting, Journaling of some kind, breathwork etc..
- Cozy: Socks, blankets, scarves, tea, soup mix
Those are just a handful of ideas that are all doable, easy to find and budget friendly, yet intentional!
Here is to living with Intention