10 Things to put in your journal:
- Magazine images
- Words/phrases from magazines
- Your words (what’s on your heart, mind, bucket list)
- Bits of everyday life (pictures, receipts, junk mail) Doodles that depict what you wore, ate, feel, love, saw etc..
- Paint (you don’t have to have a clue how to paint in order to use it.. get stencils or use bits of life like bottle caps, toilet paper rolls etc to dip in the paint and “stamp” on the page.
- Washi tape or stickers. Those are both easy ways to make make it fun, creative but not time consuming or feeling like you need to know how to …
It’s your journal, anything goes that feels right to you!
Here is to living with Intention