Hey Inspiring Souls!.
I love to make lists, I also think it can be a great way to process through, get clear and focused on things.
Here are 20 lists you can make for 2019 (or anytime really) to help you get a little more clear and focused.
- Books you want to read
- More of list
- Less of list
- Local things/places you would like to explore
- What you want to savor
- What you want to explore
- What you want to create
- How you want to feel
- Ways to nourish yourself
- Ways to nourish and honor your dreams
- Reminders to yourself (be gentle, get focused, start again, start where you are etc… ) for the inevitable times where you will feel like you are not making the progress you want.
- Your basics (for self care, feeling grounded, nourishing yourself)
- Things you want to learn
- Ways to start your day
- Ways to end your day
- Appointments you need to have
- People and practices that support you
- Things you want to finish (or declare you are finished with)
- Things and people that make you laugh
- The tools, skills, resources you have right now to help support you to create the life that you desire (even if you feel like you are inching your way there)
Do you have any that you feel called to make? What is your favorite kind of list to make to support you?
Here is to living with Intention