Hey Lovely Souls!
How are you doing? Really, how are you? We are currently in crazy times. Most everyone is in a space of total unknown. I have often felt like the unknown is the worst space to be in. If you know what to expect, the diagnosis, the time-frame etc you can at least have a bit of a plan of action in place. Right now we don’t truly know that.
A few things about that.. I want to touch upon where things are, but I also don’t want to bombard you with it either. So I will post mostly my normal content, some will apply no matter what the times are and some will be ideas and prompts for the exact times we are in, best I can.
Here are 5 ideas to help you stay grounded
- The “classic” deep breaths. Hand on heart, deep breath or 3
- A mantra.. something like this too shall pass, I am guided, I am held, I am capable of rising to whatever comes my way, I am safe in this moment. This is great along with the deep breaths or with a grounding nourishing drink and repeating it with each sip.
- Write: Gratitude, vent, worry pages, quotes that inspiring you, soul notes (things you are craving) brain- dump
- Connect with nature. Open the blinds, windows, get outside (if you can and of course social distancing) , order plants, tend to your plants etc.
- Move your body, or lay on the ground and just take some deep breaths feeling yourself being supported.
Sending so much love to you and yours
Here is to living with Intention